"We work together as a team to deliver justice independently and judicial services in Anguilla by competent officers in a prompt, efficient and effective manner"
The Judicial Department comprises of the following departments:
- The Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (Anguilla) Circuit which comprises the Court of Appeal and the High Court;
- The Magistrate’s Court;
- The Supreme Court Registry;
- The Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages;
- The Medical Registry, & Registry of Legal Practitioners, Notaries Public, Commissioners of Oath and Justices of Peace;
- The Registry of Deeds;
- The Coroner;
- The Probate Registry.
Services Offered by the Department
We do the following registrations:
- Power of Attorneys;
- Deed Polls.
We process the following:
- Marriage Licences (see link to requirements for taking out a marriage licence in Anguilla.)
- Probate & Letters of Administrations Applications:
- Applications to be appointed a Marriage Officer;
- Applications for declaration authorizing the issue banns from church buildings.
For more information please contact:
Court House Building
P.O. Box 60, The Valley
Telephone: (264) 497 2377
Fax: (264) 497 5420