All application forms for employment in the Anguilla Public Service must be completed online via the Government of Anguilla website.
- read all sections/instructions carefully
- ensure that the correct information is inserted where applicable
- complete all relevant fields
- submit the completed form at the end of the activity
Please note the following:-
The document CANNOT be saved to allow an applicant to return to it at a later time/date.
Applicants who are shortlisted may be required to submit the following additional documents at the appropriate time:-
- A certified copy of your birth certificate.
- certified or properly notarized copies of qualification certificates
- three testimonies to cover past and present employment
- A police recommendation, no older than 6 months covering the past 5 years
- One recent passport sized photograph
- Naturalization or belonger Status certificate (if applicable)
Thank you for your interest in the Anguilla Public Service!